Lawson Express-Jet/Graphic Flatbed
- The Lawson Express-Jet / Graphic Flatbed is a robust industrial UV printer, with photorealistic imaging, designed and supported in the U.S.A. by Lawson!
- The Lawson Express-Jet is an industrial printer, using industrial print heads, designed for high quality, high-speed ink jet applications and for custom industrial applications. Lawson can design Custom Printers and Sizes to meet your specific industrial application needs!
- Print faster and with better resolution (smaller drop size) and choose from a variety of print modes.
- If you are interested in expanding your current customer-base, offering small-run production capability (variable data applications), enhanced print resolution, increased print speed, a smaller physical footprint than our competitors, and state-of-the-art technology - you have found the right printer.
- Best of all, it's all backed by a Company of People Who Care (and we have people, not an answering machine, who answer the phones!).
- USA/Lawson Installation, Support and Service
- Industrial Piezoelectric Grey-Scale Print Heads
- Proprietary Pigmented Water-Based Ink
- CMYK + White (degassed and filtered)
- Recirculating White Ink
- Up to 1200 dpi / Variable Dot Technology
- Multiple Print Mode Settings
- Installation, Software & Training Included
- Image/Print Size: 52" x 72"
- Operating System: Windows 7, XP, 2000
- Variable Pass/Print Modes: Good, Better, Best
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200, 1200 x 600, 600, 600 x 600, 300 x 300
- Standard Operating Environment: Temperature: 65-F to 85-F; Humidity: 45 - 85% Rh
- Automatic Jetting/Capping and Cleaning Station
- 220 Volts;1-Phase
- 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
Feature List Subject to Change
Customer responsible for purchase of own computer
- Select either CMYK x 2; or CMYK + 4 White; or CMYK + 2 + 2 White
- Vacuum Table
- Foot Pedal
- Export Electrical
- Custom Jigs
Custom Design and Sizes available, upon request
|Max Image Area||52 x 72|
|Vacuum Bed Size OD||54 x 73|
|Overall Press Size||82" x 85"|
|Number of Industrial Print Heads||8|
|Resolution (up to)||1200 x 1200|
|Maximum Print Speeds||410 sq/ft per/hour|
|Est.Machine Weight (LBS)||2500|
*Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
- Backed by A Company Who Cares: Lawson Screen & Digital Products has been a manufacturer of screen printing and related products since 1949. Now we are designing, producing and servicing ink jet printers for industrial use.
- We Make It Simple: Lawson designs equipment that is easy to service.
- User-Friendly: We provide a User's Manual that is actually useful and that makes sense.
- Service: Service by Lawson personnel (we speak English) and Parts that are stocked in the U.S.A. (St. Louis, MO).
- Custom designs and sizes available upon request