Nova-QS Metal-Halide Exposure Unit
Nova-QS Metal-Halide Screen Printing Exposure Unit
The Nova-QS is a Metal Halide exposure unit that incorporates state-of-the-art technology at a very competitive price. Rapid exposure (3,000 watt equivalent light) is combined with energy-efficiency, easy-of-use and reliability.
Its powerful Metal Halide Lamp is rich in UV light. This results in rapid screen exposure, eliminates undercutting and assures the finest resolution possible. Consistent exposure is guaranteed by our light integrator. Accurate light output is measured and calculated each time for screen-to-screen consistency.
The vacuum frame features a black rubber-flex blanket formulated to resist tearing and pinholes, yet is extremely flexible to conform to the smallest contour, giving superior vacuum contact. The black rubber absorbs light, resulting in a smooth, anit-glare background. A powerful, 1.25 horsepower vacuum provides instant vacuum draw-down and immediate film-to-screen contact. The hinged frame has a hydraulic gas lifter to facilitate raising and lowering.
The Nova-QS is a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use piece of equipment. The control panel is conveniently side-mounted, and each function is clearly marked to minimize error. The entire unit is constructed of heavy-gauge steel. While the Nova-QS performs flawlessly on all exposure applications, it is especially outstanding when used in the production of halftones and any job demanding very close tolerances.
220 Volts; 1-Phase
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Light Integrator
- Programmable Exposure Setting
- Digital Controls and Settings
- Broad-Spectrum Specialized Reflectors
- Optimal Light Balance
- Instant Vacuum Draw and Release
- 1.25 H.P. Vacuum
- Large Frame/Exposure Area: 32" x 48"
- Integrated Vacuum Draw and Exposure
- Detachable Frame to Fit through Doorway
- Multi-Channel Vacuum Chamber
- Even Light Distribution
- Automatic Lamp Cooling Fan
- Instant Shutter Control for Safe Operation
- Gas Power Lifter on Vacuum Top
- Non-Reflective Vacuum Blanket
- Heavy-Duty Rubber-Flex Vacuum Blanket
- Floor Model Design
- 220 Volts; 1-Phase Wiring
- 15-Amp Draw (energy-efficient)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipped Fully Assembled
- Width = 52" (+5" control box) Depth = 36" (+8" vacuum hose) Height = 38" - Est. Wt. = 275 lbs
- Metal Halide Lamp & Specialized Reflector: The finest quality resoulution possble, combined with the widest exposure latitude for diazo, dual-cure and photopolymer emulsions. Light Integration for consistent/repeatable exposure. Specialized reflector increases usable wattage output for decreased energy consumption and enhanced expsoure.
- Rapid Exposure: Dramatically decrease exposure times, while improving detail. Safeguards against "under-exposure" and moire problems.
- Lowest Operational Cost: The Nova is frequently less expensive to purchase originally and is always less expensive to operate on a daily basis. Energy consumption is dramatically less than the competition. Standard 120 volt, plug in wiring on most units.
- Competitive pricing for the budget-minded.