Pro-Cure Roll-In Screen Dryer
Increase your screen-making production and keep your screens clean and properly dried. This large thermo-air screen dryer accelerates screen drying by passing temperature-controlled air over and under the screen. The warm air is pre-filtered and remains in constant motion to remove moisture, then evacuated through the bottom of the closet/chamber.Roll your emulsion-coated screens in and out with a "Roll-In Screen Rack," or design your own shelving system. One large, light-safe door is provided for easy access.
- Temperature-Controlled Air
- Filtered Air
- On/Off Heat Switch
- Easy-Access Door Opening
- Automatic Time Shut-Off
- Easy to Install; Through Any Door
Drying Closet Dimensions:
- Inner Diameter = 63" high x 33" deep x 27" wide
- 120 volt Standard Plug-In Wiring
- Adjustable Roll-In Screen Racker (20 Shelves)
- Additional Heat Capacity
- 220 Volts; 1-Phase Wiring
- Extra Access / Flow-Through Door
- Digital Temperature Controls
- Special Sizes Available Upon Request
Reduced Labor / Increased Efficiency: Dry up to 20 screens at the same time! Processing time to dry screens is dramatically reduced. consistent heat, humidity and air velocity is assured.
Higher Quality Screens: Reduce pinholes and dirt and ensure the emulsion is thoroughly dry before exposure.
Affordable Price: The Lawson Pro-Cure RI is priced for maximum value, without sacrificing important features.
|Pro-Cure Roll-In Screen Dryer.|
|Optional Adjustable Drying Rack for the Pro-Cure Roll-In Screen Dryer.|