HD-MAX Manual Screen Printing Press
The Lawson HD manual screen printing textile press has been a proven workhorse in the trade for over 30 years, and it continues to outperform its competition by offering more screenprinting features, advantages and benefits.
Extra Long Side Screen Clamps, Roller-Bearing Registration Gates, Micro-Registration, Platen Support Arms, a Wide-Stable Base and many more features make the HD-MAX the most reliable and accurate press available in the screen print marketplace.
An optional Lifetime Warranty is only $99.00!
- Heavy-Duty Design
- Adj. Peel System
- Adj. Off-Contact
- Anti-Warp Platens
- Extended Platen Support Stabilizers
- Extra-Long Side Screen Clamps
- XL Registration Grid
- Large Anti-TwistSwivel Clamp Pads
- Adj. Slide Platens
- Adj. Spring Tension
- Adj. Platen Height
- Quick-Change Platens
- Micro-Fit Roller Bearing Registration
- Register Tab Guide-In System
- Interchangeable Platens
- Easy-Glide Rotation
- Independent Carousel and Head Rotation Bearings
- Adj.-Pressure Locking Detent for Speed Carousel
- Adjustable Screen Angle Height
- Squeegee Rest Stops
- All-Steel Design
- Leveling Bolts/Floor Pads
- 8 Feet Diameter
- Max Screen Width = 25"
- Limited 5-Year Parts Warranty
Standard HD-MAX Configurations:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Rear Clamps
- Aluminum Platens
- All Heads Down
- Cap Attachment
- Jacket Attachment
- Vacuum System
- Speciality Platens
- Pin Registeration
- Kit Purchase (assembly required)
- Platen Choices
- Custom Platens Available
- Guaranteed Print-to-Print Registration
- Modular Design
- Easy-Glide Rotation System
- Adjustable Off-Contact System
- Extra Large Screen Capacity
- Adjustable Height Platens
- Anti-Deflection Platen Supports
- Quick-Change Platens
- Wide, Stable Base
Shipped Fully Assembled
- Lawson's "micro-fit" roller bearing registration system ensures perfect pin-point registration. Eccentric roller bearings glide into hardened, precision machined shafts for perfect registration every time.
- Side screen clamps provide four frame lock-down clamps on each screen which automatically flatten warped screens. Difficult and time consuming head adjustments are unnecessary.
- Lawson's platens and slip tubes are easily adjusted for perfect leveling and off contact. Level your platens at any time for special printing requirements. Print with no (or minimal) platen deflection!
- To add even more production and shop capability, we've built more versatility into our presses. We feature adjustable spring tension for various size and weight screens, variable screen angle, off-contact that is adjustable even after the screen is "locked down" and registered, squeegee rest stops that ensure clean and fast squeegee placement, adjustable-height platens and a solid 1.5"-diameter rotation shaft with never-wear, taper-roller bearings throughout.
- Dual "never-wear" springs are provided on each color head. Micro-tension adjustments are provided on each individual spring. This ensures perfect frame balancing for effortless lowering and raising of either large or small screens.
- The Lawson HD-MAX Series is a massive, ruggedly built piece of industrial machinery. Just look at the heavy steel housing, shaft and heavy duty rotation bearings. You'll never worry about maintenance again.
- Lawson's exclusive locking detent provides for easy relocation of the speed carousel. It's standard on all units. Detent pressure, for locking in the carousel, is adjustable.
Ultra Stable Side Clamps Are Standard
The basic HD-MAX is a side-clamp screen printing press that is easy to set-up, register and print. No other screen press comes close to maintaining the close-tolerance registration we guarantee!
Automatic Press Style Support Arms Stop Deflection
The HD-MAX is a rugged screen printing press designed for maximum versatility, ease-of-use and close tolerance printing. Unique to the HD-MAX is its "automatic-like" platen support arms with extended platen support stabilizers, anti-warp platens with specialized support tubes that support the entire platen from front-to-back and a micro-registration system that really works. In addition, you can choose rear clamps (no extra charge), if you desire.
Bearings On All Turning Surfaces
Ultra-glide rotation of screens ensures that you'll spin from color to color effortlessly. Micro-fit roller bearing registration with Lawson's exclusive "guide-in" and "pin-point" eccentric bearing system guarantees perfect registration, print after print. Print your most difficult jobs, including four (4)-color process, with confidence, accuracy and peace of mind.
Optional Rear Clamping Available
|This photo shows our standard silde clamping system. It is the very best for critical registration, and you can use any type of frame - wood, aluminum, roller or panel.|
|This photo shows a printer using the "All Heads Down" Optional feature. On a 6-color; 6-Station HD-MAX you can order the optional "All Heads Down" feature and then have multiple printers print at the same time.|
| This is a custom press, where we have air on the center shaft to acuate a seperate air cylinder - Custom Features are Available Upon Request.
If you have a special need, ask us - we probably can accomodate your special requirements.