The Lawson Expo-Light is a specially designed balanced-tube exposure unit. It is great for exposing a wide variety of t-shirt screens - line copy and halftones too.
It is shipped fully assembled, ready to use, with the entire light source and vacuum system safely contained within the main housing*. (*the 24" x 31" size has an external vacuum system)
The Expo-Light is compact enough to be easily moved anywhere and uses standard 120-volt, plug-in wiring. The Lawson Expo-Light is fast, consistent and reliable.
Lawson's exclusive instant vacuum draw-down provides positive film-to-screen contact for high resolution exposure. This is a feature that cannot be duplicated without a vacuum. In addition, the Expo-Light's dynamically balanced and focused-beam fluorescent tube system helps ensure clean stencil definition, screen after screen.
To add versatility, the Expo-Light can also be used as a light table. Simply place a durable, high-density piece of translucent fiberglass over the glass exposure surface, flip a switch, and you now have two machines in one! If you're new to the screen-making world, don't worry! The Expo-Light exposure unit comes with a complete instruction manual/user guide, is easy to set up, use and maintain.
- 24" x 31"
- 32" x 48" (our most popular and versatile model)
- 48" x 72"
- Custom Sizes on Request
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- 1-1/4-Horsepower Vacuum
- Adjustable Screen Exposure Timer
- Automatic Exposure and Vacuum Shut-Off Feature
- Dynamically Balanced Tubes/Bulbs
- Focused Light Rays
- Exposure Calculator Printed on Control Panel
- Even Light Distribution
- Instant Vacuum Draw and Release
- Gas Power Lifter on Vacuum Top
- Light Table Mode Setting
- Instant-Start Fluorescent Tubes
- Non-Reflective Vacuum Blanket
- Heavy-Duty, Rubber-Flex Vacuum Blanket
- Bench Model Design
- 120-Volt, Standard Plug-In Wiring
- Shipped Fully Assembled
- One-Year Parts Warranty (Excludes Blanket & Glass)
- Digital Timer
- Floor Stand
- Wheels/Floor Casters
- Spare bulbs
- Parahex Louver Grid
- Export Electrics
*If you are interested an LED CONVERSION KIT for your existing Expo-Light, call 314-382-9300 and ask for Ben.