Expo-Light Screen Printing Exposure Unit
The Lawson Expo-Light is a specially designed balanced-tube exposure unit. It is great for exposing a wide variety of t-shirt screens - line copy and halftones too.
It is shipped fully assembled, ready to use, with the entire light source and vacuum system safely contained within the main housing*. (*the 24" x 31" size has an external vacuum system)
The Expo-Light is compact enough to be easily moved anywhere and uses standard 120-volt, plug-in wiring. The Lawson Expo-Light is fast, consistent and reliable.
Lawson's exclusive instant vacuum draw-down provides positive film-to-screen contact for high resolution exposure. This is a feature that cannot be duplicated without a vacuum. In addition, the Expo-Light's dynamically balanced and focused-beam fluorescent tube system helps ensure good, clean stencil definition, screen after screen.
To add versatility, the Expo-Light can also be used as a light table. Simply place a durable, high-density piece of translucent fiberglass over the glass exposure surface, flip a switch, and you now have two machines in one! If your new to the screen-making world, don't worry! The Expo-Light exposure unit comes with a complete instruction manual/user guide, is easy to set up, use and maintain.
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- 1-1/4-Horsepower Vacuum
- Adjustable Screen Exposure Timer
- Automatic Exposure and Vacuum Shut-Off Feature
- Dynamically Balanced Tubes/Bulbs
- Focused Light Rays
- Exposure Calculator Printed on Control Panel
- Even Light Distribution
- Instant Vacuum Draw and Release
- Gas Power Lifter on Vacuum Top
- Light Table Mode Setting
- Instant-Start Fluorescent Tubes
- Non-Reflective Vacuum Blanket
- Heavy-Duty, Rubber-Flex Vacuum Blanket
- Bench Model Design
- 120-Volt, Standard Plug-In Wiring
- Shipped Fully Assembled
- One-Year Parts Warranty (Excludes Blanket & Glass)
- 24" x 31"
- 32" x 48" (our most popular and versatile model)
- 48" x 72"
- Custom Sizes on Request
- Digital Timer
- Floor Stand
- Wheels/Floor Casters
- Spare bulbs
- Parahex Louver Grid
- Export Electrics
- 24 x 31: 37"· wide x 28" deep
- 32 x 48: 61" wide x 37" deep
Note: allow an additional 4" for hose swing at rear of unit.
- Film-To-Screen Contact: Lawson uses a 1.25 H.P. Vacuum with an instant vacuum draw. The benefit is increased resolution and minimize distortion because of superior film-to-screen contact.
- Focused Tube Exposure System: Lawson has designed the optimal tube-to-screen light array for enhanced screen resolution, minimal sawtoothing and faster exposure times.
- Bench Model or Floor Model
- Optional Floor Legs Include Screen Storage Capability
- Portable - Space-Saving Design
- Economically Priced: Competitive pricing for the budget-minded.
- Comprehensive, All-Inclusive Parts Warranty
- 120 Volts, Standard Plug-In Wiring
Shown with optional floor legs
Expo-Light #2431 Screen Storage
Store standard 20" x 24" O.D. or 23" x 31" O.D. Frames. Very convienient for the operator to have "ready" screens available.
Shown with optional floor legs
Expo-Light #3248 with the Pivoting Glass Frame Raised.
Also great for modification when using a CTS (computer-to-screen) imaging device.
|Expo-Light #3248 Screen Storage|
|Control Panel - easy-to-use with manual and automatic exposure modes, and screen inspection mode.|
|Front Frame Latch, to accommodate frames that don't always lay flat.|
|Control Panel - VC-Style with digital exposure timer.|