The LED-5000 simulates a Metal Halide exposure, and is made in the U.S.A. at our St. Louis factory. It uses state-of-the-art technology, yet is still reasonably priced. Rapid exposure (5,000 watt equivalent light) is combined with energy-efficiency, ease-of-use and reliability.
Its powerful LED Lamps are rich in UV output and are optically balanced to provide exceptionally rapid exposure, especially with SBQ 1-part emulsions, without undercutting and assuring excellent resolution. Consistent exposure is guaranteed by our electronic countdown timer. Accurate light output is always assured because our specially designed LED lamps are guaranteed to last 3 years without loss of light intensity (typical life is 10 years+).
The vacuum frame features a black rubber-flex blanket formulated to resist tearing and pinholes, yet is extremely flexible to conform to the smallest contour, giving firm vacuum contact. The black rubber absorbs light, resulting in a smooth, anti-glare background. A powerful, 1.25 horsepower vacuum motor provides instant vacuum draw-down and immediate film-to-screen contact. The hinged frame has a hydraulic gas lifter to facilitate raising and lowering.
The LED-5000 is a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use exposure unit. The control panel is conveniently located in front, and each function is clearly marked to minimize error.
If you are looking for an alternative to expensive exposure units, but still demand hi-resolution halftone reproduction and sharp-edge definition, then the Lawson LED-5000 will serve your needs perfectly.
- LED Everlast Lighting Strips (5000 watt metal-halide equivalent)
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Digital Timer
- Programmable Exposure Setting
- Optimal Light Balance for exceptionally even lighting (similar to point-source lighting)
- Instant Vacuum Draw and Release
- 1.25 H.P. Instant Draw Vacuum Motor (optional vacuum pump available on request)
- Integrated Vacuum Draw and Exposure
- Multi-Channel Vacuum Chamber
- Even Light Distribution
- Gas Power Lifter on Vacuum Top
- Non-Reflective Vacuum Blanket
- Heavy-Duty Rubber-Flex Vacuum Blanket
- Bench Model Design
- 120 Volts; Standard Plug-In Wiring
- 5-Amp Draw (exceptionally energy-efficient)
- Shipped Fully Assembled
- Warranty: 3-Year LED Lights, 1 Year on all other Parts*
*Excludes glass and blanket, and user negligence/error
- Floor Stand - with built-in screen storage with 3 shelves.
- Vacuum Pump (traditional style vacuum pump, used for "ultra-tight" film-to-screen contact) or if you want to expose film next to the inside edge of your screen frame
- CTS Exposure Option - Expose without the glass
- Export Electrical Components - for 220 volts
Custom Features/Options Upon Request
View Detailed Specifications
Model: #2431: 36" wide x 28" deep x 12" tall
Weight = 150 lbs | Crated Weight = 180 lbs
Model: #3248: 52" wide x 42" deep x 15" tall
Weight = 235 lbs | Crated Weight = 285 lbs
Model: #4250: 55" wide x 52" deep x 15" tall (41" tall with floor legs)
Weight = 265 lbs | Crated Weight = 466 lbs
Model: #4872: 80" wide x 62" deep x 41" tall
Weight = 402 lbs | Crated Weight = 616 lbs