An Adjustable Screen Emulsion Coater for Any Size Shop
The Lawson Auto-Coat/Semi Emulsion Coater is an easy-to-use semi-automatic emulsion coater. By using this semi-automatic screen coater, you can be assured of greater emulsion consistency, side-to-side and front-to-back - every screen will be coated exactly as you desire.
Ultra-glide smooth travel, variable-frequency motor control and precise machining ensures perfect you gain emulsion consistency and each and every coating of the screen. An easy to use control panel allows the operator to turn the unit On/Off, and to select the coating speed. The operator also can control the start position and end position, and is operated by a foot pedal.
The Lawson Auto-Coat/Semi is made in the USA by Lawson, and is designed for quick set-up, easy use, minimal maintenance, and affordability - so even the smaller shop can gain the benefit of precise coating control.
Model #2331 - holds 1 screen at a time. Fits any size Frame up to 23" x 31"
Custom Sizes On Request
- Infinitely Adjustable Coating Speed
- Adjustable Start & Stop Positioning
- Single Foot Pedal Control
- Solid State Control System
- Adjustable Master Frame to ?hold any size frame
- Easy Tension Adjustment for inserting frame
- Fits any frame profile including Newman Roller Frames
- Smooth Coating Operation via timing belt drive with DC motor and controller
- Lawson Exclusive "Glide-Smooth" Start & Stop
- Innovative carriage design for precise coater movement
- Universal Clamping System
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
?Size: Only 29" Wide x 27" Deep
- Additional Coating Troughs
- Export Electrics
- Locking Casters