Pro-Cure Roll-In Screen Dryer
Increase your screen-making production and keep your screens clean and properly dried. This large thermo-air screen dryer accelerates screen drying by passing temperature-controlled air over and under the screen.
The warm air is pre-filtered and remains in constant motion to remove moisture, then evacuated through the bottom of the closet/chamber.Roll your emulsion-coated screens in and out with a "Roll-In Screen Rack," or design your own shelving system. One large, light-safe door is provided for easy access.
- Temperature-Controlled Air
- Filtered Air
- On/Off Heat Switch
- Easy-Access Door Opening
- Automatic Time Shut-Off
- Easy to Install; Through Any Door
Drying Closet Dimensions:
- Inner Diameter = 63" high x 33" deep x 27" wide
- 120 volt Standard Plug-In Wiring
- Adjustable Roll-In Screen Racker (20 Shelves)
- Additional Heat Capacity
- 220 Volts; 1-Phase Wiring
- Hi-Capacity Air/Drying System
- Extra Access / Flow-Through Door
- Digital Temperature Controls
- Special Sizes Available Upon Request
Reduced Labor / Increased Efficiency: Dry up to 20 screens at the same time! Processing time to dry screens is dramatically reduced. Consistent heat, humidity and air velocity are assured. Dry times vary based on emulsion coating - dry times range between 10 - 20 minutes.
Higher Quality Screens: Reduce pinholes and dirt and ensure the emulsion is thoroughly dry before exposure.
Affordable Price: The Lawson Pro-Cure RI is priced for maximum value, without sacrificing important features.
|Pro-Cure Roll-In Screen Dryer.|
|Optional Adjustable Drying Rack for the Pro-Cure Roll-In Screen Dryer.|