To ensure a clean and properly dried screen, or to dramatically increase your screen-making production, the Lawson Pro-Cure is ideal.
This thermo-air screen dryer accelerates screen drying by passing temperature-controlled air over and under your screens. The warm air is in constant motion to dry your processed or newly washed screens evenly and rapidly. The Pro-Cure has all the features you need for a quality screen-making operation.
In addition to temperature-controlled air movement, the Pro-Cure filters all fresh intake air prior to heating and distribution. The self-winding timer is easy to set and will automatically turn off upon completion of the drying cycle. All interior shelves are adjustable to accommodate various-sized screens.
- 28" x 31" (O.D. = 38 1/2" wide x 34" deep x 23' high)
- 30" x 46" (special order)
- 46" x 48" (special order)
Roll-In Screen Cabinet (holds 20 screens)
- Temperature-Controlled Air
- Filtered Air
- 6 Adjustable Shelves
- Separate On/Off Heat Switch
- Easy-Access Door Opening
- Self-Winding Timer
- Automatic Time Shut-Off
- 120-Volt, Standard Plug-In Wiring (16 amps)
- Low-Rise Floor Stand
- High-Rise Floor Stand
- Digital Temperature Control