ADVANCED SCREEN PRINT SHOP START-UP KIT/PACKAGE Only $12,500.00 - Domestic Crating Included, and Textile Tech Class for two people!
This Advanced startup screen printing package is great for those looking to open a screen printing business or shop. All of this screen printing equipment is professional grade and made in the U.S.A. This complete screen printing machines are great for those wanting to print shirts and garments for their own clothing brand or label. This Lawson Screen & Digital Products Advanced screen printing kit allows you to build a business printing t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, long sleeves and lots of those garments, textiles and objects.
The Advanced Package includes Lawson’s industry leading HD-Max printing press. This is one of the industry’s premiere screen printing presses. By adding Lawson’s conveyor dryer, you greatly increase screen printing production capabilities and produce more tshirts. The LED-5000 exposure unit allows you to produce fine lines, font and halftones to make your work stand out. The Super Flash has an adjustable temperature controller with an integrated heat-cycle indicator light. This is very important for ultimate control when printing on polyester, dry fit and other speciality materials.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products is a family owned and operated company that treats you like family. We offer all of our clients 24/7 technical and print support and FREE SHIPPING on all screen printing supplies through our E-store
Advanced Screen Print Package Includes:
- Lawson HD-Max Kit #64
- 16” x 16” Super Flash Dryer
- LED-5000 #2431 Exposure Unit with Floor Legs
- Encore #2408 Conveyor Dryer
- Econo-Pro Washout Booth
- Multi Tech Plastisol Ink Deluxe Kit
- Lawson Start Up Deluxe Kit
- Lawson Screen Printing Start Up Deluxe Supply Kit
- 24/7/365 Technical and Screen Printing Support
- Lawson’s Textile Tech Class for 2 People
- Garment Printing Made Easy Instruction Book
The Multi-Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Deluxe Kit Includes:
- HPO-1550 Ultra White - 1 Gallon
- MC-200 Black - 1 Gallon
- MC-5140 Rojo Red - 1 Quart
- MC-902 Light Gold - 1 Quart
- MCO-400 Bright Orange - 1 Quart
- MC-704 Royal Blue - 1 Quart
- MC-808 Forest Green - 1 Quart
- DT Thinner/Reducer #4 - 1 Quart
- WOW-100/MSB-100 Clear - 1 Quart
The Lawson Start Up Deluxe Chemical and Screen Printing Start Up Pro Supply Kit Includes:
- 20” x 24” Aluminum Screen Printing Frames with 110 Mesh - 3
- 20” x 24” Aluminum Screen Printing Frames with 158/160 Mesh - 2
- 20” x 24” Aluminum Screen Printing Frames with 180 Mesh - 1
- 4” Squeegee Cards for Clean Up - 5
- Flat Scrub Brushes - 3
- 15” Emulsion Coater
- SBQ-1077 Emulsion - 1 Quart
- Tex-Tite #1 Adhesive Spray Can
- Tex-Tite #2 Adhesive Spray Can
- Tex-Tite #3 Adhesive Spray Can
- Clog-Buster Spray Can
- 14” Hand Squeegee with 70 Durometer - 6
- Pellons 14” x 16” Combo Pack for Test Printing
- Blue Blockout Tape - 2” x 36 yard roll
- Thermo-Tels #5 for measuring temperature - 2 packs
- SR-45 Stencil Remover for Reclaiming Screens - 1 Gallon
- PW-305 Press Wash Great plastisol or graphic UV ink press wash with a mild citrus smell. - 1 Gallon
- ID-360 Ink Degradent for Reclaiming - 1 Quart
- LSP Red-Coat Blockout for filling areas of mesh not covered by emulsion - 1 Quart
- MD-100 Mesh Degreaser - 1 Quart
Start your essential screen printing reference library with these best-selling books and videos. Tour a working shop and see each step in the job process with the Beginning Garment Screen Printing video. How To Print T-Shirts for Fun & Profit is designed for the new printer and includes sample forms. Screen making is demonstrated in the Ulano Direct Emulsion video and the mysteries of pricing are explained in the book, Pricing for Profits. $118
Newman Roller Frames can re-tighten mesh when it loses tension. Don't throw away perfectly good mesh just because it lost some tension and doesn't register or slows down your print stroke. MZX manual press - 12, 24 or 36 frame kits include an MZX Tool Kit with SDI Torque Wrench, mesh alignment clips, a 7-130 Newton tension meter, 2 corner softening tools, fabric protectors, written instructions and a roll of Newman Zone Tape.
MZX 23" x 26" OD Frames*
12 Frame Kit $1,366.63
24 Frame Kit $1,864.63
36 Frame Kit $2,362.63
Prices listed apply to frames with a square bar. Contact us for pricing on all roller frames.
With the Panel Frame, you can stretch your own frame in seconds. a unique, fast and earth-friendly concept in mesh to frame installment and reinstallment. Panel Frame is the evolution of screen frames for the textile and industrial screen print industry. Screens are assembled by installment of a specially designed mesh panel utilizing the hand tension tool. Mesh installment requires no glues or chemicals and is accomplished in less than one minute at high tension levels. Single color designs can be removed, stored and reinstalled for reruns. The assembly of the PanelFRAME requires very little space and no prior skill. The frame itself is patented and specially designed made of light weight aluminum that is 100% leak tested for years of performance.
Watch the Panel Frame Video - It's so easy!
Aluminum frames are about 1 pound lighter than wood so they're easier to spin and stop. Welded corners ensure they are consistently square. Tensioned under meter control the high quality polyester monofiliment mesh is attached with chemical resistant glue. Add them now and get the best pricing. You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $143.93 - $195.32
12 frames $287.85 - $382.58
We will back order if we are out of stock
As your shop develops, you'll need advanced supplies. In this package Add-On you will receive:
- A Folding linen tester for examining screens and prints
- 4 Goop Scoops for scraping ink from screens and buckets
- A Bucket Lid Opener
- Lawson Flat Brushes for degreasing, reclaiming, and ink cleaning
- For cleaning screen corners, a Lawson Round Brush
- Press Wash 485 for cleaning screens while on-press without significant emulsion deterioration or breakdown
- For the toughest ink that blocks the image, Clog Buster screen opener
- Ink Degradent & Stain Remover ID-360 for faster clean up
- Milder ID-320 Ink Degradent to remove pesky ink and stains
- 4- 32oz Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles
Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands-On Screen Printing Class: This intensive two day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. This training is great for the beginner. We offer this class monthly at our St. Louis Facility, and by appointment in Atlanta.
You will need a washout sink for processing screens after they are exposed, cleaning off ink with degradent and removing the stencil. For tougher stencils you will need a power washer.