INTERMEDIATE XL SHOP START-UP KIT PACKAGE Only $9,100 - Domestic Crating Included, and Textile Tech Class for one person!
At Lawson we know getting started can be difficult. So much to buy and remember, with so many things going on around you. That's why we've brought together this collection of essentials to make your beginning a little easier. Find the screen printing start-up kit and package that best fits your needs and get started today.
- 4 color 4 platen Press - Floor Legs Included
- Expo-Light 2431 - Shown with Optional Legs
- Super Flash 16"x16"
- Encore 2408-2 - Jet-Air/System 2
- Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands On School
- Gallon - HPO-1550 Ultra White
- Gallon - MC-200 Black
- Quart - MC-704 Royal Blue
- Quart - MC-808 Forest Green
- Quart - MCO-400 Bright Orange
- Quart - MCO-5140 Rojo Red
- Quart - MCO-902 Light Gold
- MSB-100 Clear Soft-Hand Extender
- 10 Hardwood Spatulas
- 3 - 110 mesh 20" x 24" OD Aluminum Screens
- 2 - 158 mesh 20" x 24" OD Aluminum Screens
- 1 - 180 mesh 20" x 24" OD Aluminum Screens
- 15" Emulsion Coater
- Quart - Lawson SBQ 510 Emulsion
- Lawson Red Coat Screen Block-Out
- Gallon - SR-45 Stencil Remover
- Gallon - MD-100 Mesh Degreaser
- Gallon - PW-305 Screen Wash
- 5 - 4" Squeegee Cards
- Blue Blockout Tape 2" x 36 yard - 1 roll
- Can - Lawson Tex-Tite 1 Mist Adhesive
- Can - Lawson Tex-Tite 2 Web Adhesive
- Can - Lawson Tex-Tite 3 Flash Adhesive
- Can - Lawson Clog Buster
- 6 - 14" 70 Durometer Squeegees
- 50 - 14 X 16 White Pellon Test Squares
- 2 Packs of Thermo-Tels #5 (290oF - 330oF)
- Garment Printing Made Easy - Workbook
- 24 Hour Equipment Support Hotline
Start your essential screen printing reference library with these best-selling books and videos. Tour a working shop and see each step in the job process with the Beginning Garment Screen Printing video. How To Print T-Shirts for Fun & Profit is designed for the new printer and includes sample forms. Screen making is demonstrated in the Ulano Direct Emulsion video and the mysteries of pricing are explained in the book, Pricing for Profits. $118
Newman Roller Frames can re-tighten mesh when it loses tension. Don't throw away perfectly good mesh just because it lost some tension and doesn't register or slows down your print stroke. MZX manual press - 12, 24 or 36 frame kits include an MZX Tool Kit with SDI Torque Wrench, mesh alignment clips, a 7-130 Newton tension meter, 2 corner softening tools, fabric protectors, written instructions and a roll of Newman Zone Tape.
MZX 23" x 26" OD Frames*
12 Frame Kit $1,366.63
24 Frame Kit $1,864.63
36 Frame Kit $2,362.63
Prices listed apply to frames with a square bar. Contact us for pricing on all roller frames.
Aluminum frames are about 1 pound lighter than wood so they're easier to spin and stop. Welded corners ensure they are consistently square. Tensioned under meter control the high quality polyester monofiliment mesh is attached with chemical resistant glue. Add them now and get the best pricing. You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $143.93 - $195.32
12 frames $287.85 - $382.58
We will back order if we are out of stock
Our wooden frames have glued - tongue and groove corners for maximum strength and are completely coated with poly urethane before mesh is added so they're easy to clean. You know you're going to need more frames.
You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $114.75 - $163.54
12 frames $229.50 - $320.34
We will back order if we are out of stock.
As your shop develops, you'll need advanced supplies. In this package add-on we have included:
- A Folding linen tester for examining screens and prints
- 4 Goop Scoops for scraping ink from screens and buckets
- Bucket Lid Opener
- Lawson Flat Brushes for degreasing, reclaim and ink cleaning.
- For cleaning screen corners we have a Lawson round brush
- At the press you will need Press Wash 485
- For cleaning screens and for the toughest ink that blocks the image, we have a can of our Clog Buster screen opener
- Once the job is done you will need our combination Ink Degradent & stain remover ID-360
- Milder ID-320 Ink Degradent to remove pesky ink and stains
- To dispense your chemicals we have 4- 32oz Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles
Supply/Chemical Package Upgrade $210
Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands-On Screen Printing Class: This intensive two day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. This training is great for the beginner. We offer this class monthly at our St. Louis Facility, and by appointment in Atlanta.
Washout Sinks & Equipment:
You will need a washout sink for processing screens after they are exposed, cleaning off ink with degradent and removing the stencil. For tougher stencils you will need a power washer.