HD-MAX Automatic Screen Printing Press
The Lawson HD is a manual screen printing textile press has been a proven workhorse in the trade for over 25 years. Now it combines Automation with Manual Printing - a great combination to increase production, quality and reduce fatigue.
If you are interested in PRODUCTION, this is the semi-automatic for you. Increase your printing speed output by 25% and focus on just the printing process - no need to worry about rotating the carousel, or getting any ink or dirty hand smudges on the shirt.
- Automatic Carousel Rotation
- Heavy-Duty Design
- Adj. Peel System
- Adj. Off-Contact
- Anti-Warp Platens
- Extended Platen Support Stabilizers
- Extra-Long Side Screen Clamps
- XL Registration Grid
- Large Anti-TwistSwivel Clamp Pads
- Adj. Slide Platens
- Adj. Spring Tension
- Adj. Platen Height
- Quick-Change Platens
- Micro-Fit Roller Bearing Registration
- Register Tab Guide-In System
- Interchangeable Platens
- Easy-Glide Rotation
- Independent Carousel and Head Rotation Bearings
- Adj.-Pressure Locking Detent for Speed Carousel
- Adjustable Screen Angle Height
- Squeegee Rest Stops
- All-Steel Design
- Leveling Bolts/Floor Pads
- 8 Feet Diameter
- Max Screen Width = 25"
- Limited 5-Year Parts Warranty
Standard HD-MAX Configuration:
- Rear Clamps
- Aluminum Platens
- All Heads Down
- Cap Attachment
- Jacket Attachment
- Speciality Platens
- Pin Registeration
- Platen Choices
- Custom·Platens Available on request
- Guaranteed Print-to-Print Registration
- Modular Design
- Easy-Glide Rotation System
- Adjustable Off-Contact System
- Extra Large Screen Capacity
- Adjustable Height Platens
- Anti-Deflection Platen Supports
- Quick-Change Platens
- Wide, Stable BaseShipped Fully Assembled
- Lawson's "micro-fit" roller bearing registration system ensures perfect pin-point registration. Eccentric roller bearings glide into hardened, precision machined shafts for perfect registration every time.
- Side screen clamps provide four frame lock-down clamps on each screen which automatically flatten warped screens. Difficult and time consuming head adjustments are unnecessary.
- Lawson's platens and slip tubes are easily adjusted for perfect leveling and off contact. Level your platens at any time for special printing requirements. Print with no (or minimal) platen deflection!
- To add even more production and shop capability, we've built more versatility into our presses. We feature adjustable spring tension for various size and weight screens, variable screen angle, off-contact that is adjustable even after the screen is "locked down" and registered, squeegee rest stops that ensure clean and fast squeegee placement, adjustable-height platens and a solid 1.5"-diameter rotation shaft with never-wear, taper-roller bearings throughout.
- Dual "never-wear" springs are provided on each color head. Micro-tension adjustments are provided on each individual spring. This ensures perfect frame balancing for effortless lowering and raising of either large or small screens.
- The Lawson HD-MAX Series is a massive, ruggedly built piece of industrial machinery. Just look at the heavy steel housing, shaft and heavy duty rotation bearings. You'll never worry about maintenance again.
- Lawson's exclusive locking detent provides for easy relocation of the speed carousel. It's standard on all units. Detent pressure, for locking in the carousel, is adjustable.