A Modular Automatic with an easy-to-use manual carousel.
Only $8,995.00 for a 2-Color; 4-Station Automatic!
Only $8,495.00 for a 1-Color; 4-Station Automatic!
The Lawson Mini-Max is a small easy-to-use automatic screen printing press designed to increase profits, dramatically increase production, provide greater print consistency, minimize the physical stress of manually printing - all while being extremely safe-to-use, simple to set-up, with minimal maintenance.
This 'Mini' version of the award winning Trooper is only 8.5 feet across so you can put it in a small space and still operate the machine. And it can even fit through a 36" door opening.
The Mini-Max typically ships fully assembled so there are no expensive installation costs. It has fully automated print heads combined with an integrated manual carousel. Our roller bearing registration ensures pinpoint registration on every print.
No special training is required. However we do offer free training in our St. Louis and Atlanta locations; or we can come to your place (for an additional fee).
Lawson is a company dedicated to screen printing technology, has been in business for over 65 years and specializes in start-ups, plant expansions, turnkey support, supplies and training.
- Modular Design - 1 or 2 color automatic
- Print Stroke: 14" max. (optional 18")
- Single or Double Stroke
- Front Micro-Registration
- Manual Carousel Rotation - unidirectional
- Foot Pedal
- Auto-Balance Squeegee
- Manual or Auto Frames
- Dual-Registration Bearings on each print head
- Adjustable Print Stroke
- Individual Print Head Control
- Adj. Print & Flood Speeds
- Adj. Print & Flood Angle
- Adj. Off-Contact on each print head
- Adjustable Height Platens
- Platen Size:16" x 18"
- Screens up to 23" x 31"
- 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- 120v Plug-In Wiring
- Air Required (not supplied)
- Fits Through a 36" Door Opening
- Additional Print Head(s)
- Optional 18" long print stroke/head
- Rubber Platen Pads
- Air Compressor
- Pivoting Flash Unit - a real space-saver
- QZE Quarts Shuttle Flash Unit
- I.R. Hot-Shot Shuttle Flash
- Modular Head Pre-Wire
- Additional Dual-Action Squeegees
- Frame Air-Clamps
- Youth Platens
- Sleeve Platens
- Jacket Hold Down
- Lawson Speed Platen System
- M & R Style Speed Platen System
- Export Electrics
- On-Site Training
- Automatic 6-Station Carousel - see the Lawson Mini-Trooper
View Detailed Specifications
Max. Image Area 14" X 16" Max. Frame Size 23" x 31" Std. Patten Size 16" x 18" Diameter 8.5' Electrical Requirements 120 volts,
Air Requirements at 100 psi 6 cfm @ 135 psi (suggest 3 HP, 60 gallon tank w/air drier) Est. Crated Weight- lbs. 650 Est. Crate Size (W x L x H) 48" x 108" x 60" (14" stroke unit)
48" x 122" x 60" (18" stroke unit)