Print and Flash at the Same Station! Lawson's QZE Quartz Shuttle Flash is designed specifically to use in conjunction with the Lawson Trooper series textile presses, although it may be used with almost any printing press--manual or automatic.
This unit saves space, the quartz tubes heat instantly and flash faster, don't heat up your platens as much as IR, run smooth, quiet and require little maintenance.
The Shuttle Flash moves "straight in" on rails and slides under your screen so you don't have to sacrifice a print head if you flash. It may be activated via Lawson's "Auto-Trigger" device or by a manually actuated foot pedal (your choice).
- High Power Quartz Bulbs
- Variable Blower Modes (to cool the shirt either during flashing or after flashing
- Adjustable Curing Height - Easy-Crank Adjustment
- External & Internal Reflectors
- Side Blowers to Cool Shirt/Platen
- Adjustable Cure Length
- No Compressed Air Required
- Variable Height
- Foot Pedal or Auto-Trigger
- Adjustable Dwell Timer
- Adjustable Travel Length
- Safety Guard
- 220 Volts; 1-Phase: 22 Amps