Lawson's All New Proton is a completely modular t-shirt, garment, textile printing press. Great as a bench or floor model t-shirt printer, this industrial-duty "best-in-class" screen printing press can start as a 1-color and be expanded up to 4-colors. The Lawson Proton can also start as a 1-station printing press and be expanded to a 4-station speed carousel rotary screen printer.
In addition, the Lawson Proton will save you space and money with its compact, portable and modular design. Unlike some of our screen print competitors, you'll find the Lawson Proton has many of the features of more expensive screen printing presses like the Lawson HD-MAX, yet is specifically designed for the budget-consious t-shirt printer.
Its all-steel construction and sturdy mechanical components make the Proton a great press for the new start-up shop, prototype department, school, event printer, or as a production t-shirt printer. It's small and light enough for one person to move anywhere it's needed.
The main difference between the Lawson Proton and more expensive manual textile presses is simply its price. Buy the Lawson Proton if you want a great rear-clamp t-shirt printer...and if you want to save money and space without sacrificing quality. Lots of optional features are available so you can customize the Proton to suit your specific textile screen printing needs.
Standard Proton t-shirt printers:
- 1-Color, 1-Platen
- 2-Color, 2-Platen
- 4-Color, 2-Platen
- 4-Color, 4-Platen
- Totally Modular/Expandable Design
- Standard Bench or Optional Floor Model
- Rear Clamp Design with Adjustable Height & Angle
- Roller-Bearing Registration
- All-Steel Platen(s)
- All-Steel Construction
- Adjustable Spring Tension
- Adjustable Slide Platen
- Quick-Change Platen System
- Frame Clamping Bar
- Wide Screen Width Up To 23"
- Minor Assembly Required
- 1-Year Comprehensive Parts Warranty
- Ships via UPS/FedEx
4-Color, 4-Station Rotary is only 6' in diameter
- Lifetime Parts Warranty
- Industrial Floor Stand with Leveling
- Rubber-Surface Platens
- Cap Attachment
- Jacket Attachment
- Specialty Platens
- 3-Point On-Press Screen Registration
- Adjustable Side Clamps with Micro-Registration. Easy-to-use movement. Position the screen where you want by simply moving side and rear knobs, and then locking the screen in place.
- Cap Attachment "J" Style: This cap attachment features a bill-locator, plate grid and side plates for easy cap alignment.
- Cap Attachment "L" Style: Cap plate flattens the cap panel for fast cap placement and printing. The 3-sided screen frame is easy to shoot and requires no special equipment to make or use.
- Jacket Hold-Down: Slide-on attachment that pivots for fast jacket loading, printing, and removal. Adjustable for shell or pile jackets. Also comes with special jacket platen for smooth, distortion-free printing.
- Vacuum System: Convert your printer to produce bumper stickers, heat transfers, posters, decals and more. Easy to attach, the unit comes complete with vacuum pump. Table and foot switch. Vacuum area = 13" x 20".
- Platens: Shirts, Sleeves, Legs, Pockets, Caps
- Child Size: 9" x 21"
- Youth: 11" x 21"
- Adult: 14" x 21"
- X-Large: 16" x 21"
- Single Sleeve: 4" x 24"
- Double Sleeve: 4" x 24"
- Single Leg: 9" x 36"