This photopolymer direct emulsion was created for imprinted sportswear printing, where fine lines and detail are essential. Orange is in the formulation as a "masking color" to reduce light scattering that is common when using light colored mesh.
Ulano Orange Emulsion is Sold on the Lawson e-Store
Light scattering is the most common cause of loss of resolution. Ulano Orange Emulsion is ideal for shops who do a large number of stencils and want to use the lest costly white mesh.
Features & Benefits
- Orange, High contrast masking color: Improves resolution and definition Saves mesh costs: use white instead of more-expensive dyed mesh
- Ultra fast exposing: Fast stencil throughput for high volume shops. Assures thorough exposure, even with weak light sources. Dependable polymerization assures durability and ink resistance. Excellent wet strength, exposure latitude, and durability.
- High (44-46%) solids content: Dries quickly. Better mesh bridging; lower Rz value yields sharper printed edges.
- High (6000-8000 centipoise) viscosity: Easier to control during coating, even on coarse mesh .
- Water and Solvent resistant: Resists plastisols and many washup solvents. Resists some water-based inks, even without added diazo.
- Shelf Life: unopened: 1 year at 70F (21C)