This month, Lawson's Textile Tech screen printing class had a great turnout with 14 energetic students eager to learn all of the the aspects of screen printing that they will need to start up their very own screen printing businesses.
Textile Tech is an intensive two-day screen-printing workshop offering a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience suited for all experience levels. The class is offered monthly at our St. Louis facility.
- T-Shirt Design & Separation
- Screen Mesh Selection & Stretching
- Capillary Film & Emulsion Coating
- Ink Preparation
- Dryer & Press Settings
- Press Set-Up & Registration
- Production & Shop Set-Up
- Equipment Maintenance
- Screen & Ink Clean-Up
- Removing Stencil From Mesh