Those starting their own garment printing business typically fall into three distinct categories - the experienced decorator, the home-based business and second career person. here are tips will help your DTG printing business success no matter who you are.
As technology has advanced, there are a few different industrial DTG printers designed specifically for high volume, production direct to garment printing. This article breaks down some differences amongst to brand DTG printers.
Listed are some key factors to finding the best white ink. White screen printing ink is a valuable asset to your shop. Find the best one that works for you.
One of the most common challenges for direct to garment printers is achieving a bright, brilliant print on dark or black garments. Get tips to succeed.
Basic questions and guide for how to start running electricity to your new screen printing machine.
Each leading direct-to-garment printer manufacturer extends a warranty to the consumer. Not all warranties are a like, shop smart when buying a DTG printer.
How to grow your production rate by adding more DTG printers to your shop.
Top 10 questions to ask yourself when you are shopping for a conveyor dryer.
A breakdown explanation of the plastisol ink journey: from how it starts, to flashing then to official cured ink on a finished product.
Having the proper humidity levels and environmental settings for your DTG printer will result in high quality prints.
More Articles ...
- DTG Printing FAQs
- Tips for Storing Your Epson DTG Printer
- How to Manage Your Business During Downtime
- When Adding DTG Printing Services Are Good For Business
- Digital Screen Printing Hybrid Question
- Lawson Academy: Classroom Series
- How to Choose the Right Heat Press
- How to Store Liquid Screen Printing Emulsion & Capillary Film
- 7 Common Causes of Thread Breaks in Embroidery
- Recycling Your Screen Printing Film Positives