This article highlights a few ways on how to maximize DTG in your business.
Don't pass up another printing job, learn how to screen print tote bags.
Some general knowledge questions about plastisol ink answered in this article.
As the temperatures change, so should the settings on your garment printing equipment.
When doing direct-to-garment (DTG) printing on dark garments an essential step is pre-treating.
To go green in your screen printing shop takes some effort, but carries a great potential for return.
Learn abut what is ghosting and how to avoid it happening to you.
Tips and a video tutorial on flash curing a white underbase.
Don't just bring in new screen printing business from direct sales or contract work; expand your client base.
Helpful tips to guide you on how to satisfy a unhappy customer.
There is a reality to using an "everyday mesh count" but what happens when you need to step out of the norm?
More Articles ...
- Q&A Session on D2 Printing with Taylor
- Critical Aspects of DTG Pre-Treatment
- White Plastisol Inks - Which One is Best?
- Purchasing the Best Manual Press
- Election Year: A Printer's Gold Rush
- Set Up Your Press For A 5 Color Print Job Fast
- Legal Minute: New Labor Laws Affect Screen Printers
- The Secret to Maximizing Your Profits
- Turn The Odd Iguana Into Repeat Sales
- Printing Rush Orders: You Want It When?