If you are planning to start any type of t-shirt printing shop, then we suggest looking into buying a heat press.
Pros and cons of curing DTG ink and pretreat solution with either a conveyor dryer, or a heat press machine.
The screen printing industry is undergoing a transition for how to print garments, its called Hybrid Printing.
It is important to be able to visually recognize screen printing emulsion that is no longer good and usable.
Screen printing team uniforms and jerseys is a great market for silk screen shops.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products champions over the screen printing industry by Making It Simple.
Custom screen printing can be easily acheieved by choosing the correct screen printing platen for the job.
Print quality and durability are affected by many factors. Heat curing parameters also affect the overall look.
3 primary factors that make the Digi-Star one of the best conveyor dryers for polyester and cotton DTG printing.
Metallic Threads are a great way to add some pop and shimmer to an embroidery job.
There never seems to be enough hours in the day to finish all the work at most screen printing shops.
More Articles ...
- New Plastisol Ink - Dynamic Ink Series
- The Lawson Blazer Conveyor Dryer
- Lawson M2-Encore Conveyor Dryer
- Robison-Anton Threads & Embroidery Supplies
- A Better Start: Screen Printing Test Tubes
- New Screen Printing Equipment Packages
- Image Lock Is Eco Passport Certified
- Is a Computer-To-Screen Worth the Price?
- Trade In & Trade Up: Upgrade Your Old Screen Printing Equipment
- Authorized Dealer for Livingston Platens