The Pro-Coat Emulsion Coater is a state-of-the-art automatic emulsion coater. Be assured of ultra-consistent emulsion coating, side-to-side and front-to-back - every screen will be coated exactly as you desire.
Ultra-glide smooth travel, variable-frequency motor control and precise machining ensures perfect coating every time. An easy to use control panel allows the operator to select from 24 user-defined coating programs, or "change-on-the-fly" and quickly set any coating parameter as you wish.
Control tilt speed and tilt time, vertical coating speed, coating pressure, stroke length, and number of coats on both the squeegee side and print side of the screen independently.
The Lawson Pro-Coat is made in the USA, and is designed for quick set-up, easy use, minimal maintenance, and affordability so even the smaller shop can gain the benefit of precise coating control.
Model #2536X1 - 1 Screen up to 25" x 36"
Model #2536X2 - 2 Screens up to 25" x 36"
- Microprocessor-controlled automatic operation
- Provides the greatest number of programming options (stores up to 24 individualized programs)
- Change-on-the-fly control settings
- Programmable number of coating passes
- Programs for: Direct coating on one or both sides
- Fits any frame profile including Newman Roller Frames
- Infinitely adjustable coating speed
- Uniform coating trough pressure (via air cylinder assemblies)
- Smoother operation via timing belt drive with DC motor and controller
- Innovative carriage design for precise coater movement
- Pneumatic clamps for simple screen mounting/dismounting
- Length of the coating area is adjustable
- Adjusts easily for a variety of frame sizes
- Additional Coating Troughs
- Installation & Training
- Capillary Film Applicator
- Export Electrics