The Lawson Zoom-AE is the direct to garment (DTG) industry leading pre-treat sprayer. The Zoom-AE is the best pretreat sprayer for anyone who is serious about quality DTG printing. As an all-electric, industrial, state-of-the-art pretreat application sprayer, the Zoom AE can pretreat garments quickly, easily and consistently at the touch of a button.
Treat Yourself to Quick Turnaround
- All-Electric, Space-Saving Design
- Floor Leg Design with Casters for easy portability
(legs may be removed if desired)
- Large Spray Area: up to 17" x 20"
- Zero Out-Spray Design
- Manual Easy-Slide Drawer (Auto-Drawer Available)
- Garment Tuck Tray - large enough to accommodate t-shirts and large hoodies
- Digital Spray Speed Display
- Adjustable Spray Area Length - sliding front and rear sensors
- Quick-Change Twist On/Off Spray Nozzle (self-aligning, no tools and instant)
- Extra Large, Angled Viewing Window
- Extra Large Chamber Access Panel
- DC Motor-Drive - Easily Accessible - mounted on top, outside the spray chamber
- Two (2) Gallon Size Solution Containers, Mounted on Side of Unit, and Easily Visible
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Rugged All Metal Construction
- One-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- 24/7/365 Technical and DTG Print Support for Life
- Floor Legs: (now standard)
- Storage Shelf: (now standard)
- Left Chest Spray Package
- Quick Exchange Cap
- Floor Casters: (now standard)
- Extra Spray Tips/Nozzles
- Folding Front Drawer Panel
- Digital Gram Scale (Primo)
- European Union Compliance Package
- Export Crating
- DTG Specific Conveyor Dryers
Model #1620 Direct-to-Textile Yes Number of Spray Heads 1 (optional 2nd Left/Right Chest Head) Estimated Spray Path Width 17" Estimated Spray Path Length Adjustable up to 20" Maximum Image Size 17" x 20" Standard Platen Size 16" x 20" Estimated Length, Width, Height 34" x 27" x 24" (without floor legs)
34" x 27" x 52" (with floor legs)
total length with Drawer Extened is 60"
Electrical Requirements 120 volts, standard plug-in wiring Air Requirements None Solution Containers 2, 1-Gallon Containers Estimated Unit Weight 150 lbs. Estimated Leg Kit Weight 30 lbs. Estimated Crate Size (W x L x H) 32" x 58 " x 32" (60" with legs assembled) Estimated Crated Weight 280 lbs. WENL Spray Tip on Zoom-AE Speed Grams 40 40-51 50 39-41 60 34-35 70 29-30 *Always pre-test to determine appropriate settings for your substrate and environment
*Free Ground Shipping on Parts; No Charge Labor for Items Sent Back to St. Louis for Repair or Replacement
*Price, Design, and Technical Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
Pre-Treat Zoom-AE - Open DrawerThe standard Zoom-AE comes with a manual slide drawer. Notice the large Tuck-Tray, also the extra space provided for easy and quick loading.
Pre-Treat Zoom AE Control PanelEasy-View Control Panel. Variable Spray Speed, and Digital Display for repeatability. Convenient front-mounted Purge Button.
Pre-Treat Zoom-AE with Gallon Fluid BucketsTwo gallon size fluid containers are included. You may use them for 2 different pretreat solutions, OR fill one with distilled water for easy purging.
Zoom-AE Automatic Drawer ClosedThis photo shows the Automatic Drawer option. If you are a "production-oriented" company, definately buy this option.
Zoom AE Auto Drawer ModelShowing the side view of the Auto-Drawer option.
Adjustable Spray Length
2 Gallon Size Solution Containers
Extra Large Chamber Access Panel
Rugged All Metal Construction
User friendly control panel
Sturdy, Removable Floor Legs
Manual Easy-Slide Drawer
Elevated Platen for easy loading
Large spray area
Up to 17" x 20"
Large Angled Viewing Window
Industrial DC Motor-Drive
Easy Motor Access
(outside spray chamber)
Lawson's Zoom-AE features the easiest maintenance on an industrial pretreat machine. It features the unique Instant Twist On/Off spray nozzle that can be changed in seconds. The spray tip is automatically aligned, saving you time and frustration.
This pre-treat unit saves space with free floor legs and castors/wheels that come standard with every unit. In addition, the length of spray is easy to adjust and maintenance is very simple. The Lawson Zoom-AE features a 1 year parts warranty and 24/7/365 Technical and DTG print support for life.
The Lawson Zoom-AE is an all electric operated unit. It is ideal for basic to sophisticated spraying of pre-treat solution. Just pull out the drawer, load the shirt and push the start button.