CAMM-1 GS-24 Roland Desktop Cutter
Cut decorated apparel and specialty graphics with the fast and intelligent cutting capabilities of the GS-24 desktop cutter. Enjoy overlap, perforation, printer crop mark recognition and other advanced features.
Redefine "Cutting Edge"
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more
- Stand included with purchase that holds roll media and offers smooth set up
- Width: Accepts material from two to 27.5 inches wide
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0005
- Speed: Cutting speeds up to 20 inches per second
- Power: Max down force of 250 grams
- Optical Registration: Recognizes crop marks produced by a variety of print-only devices and automatically aligns media so that printed graphics can be accurately contour cut.
- Materials: Vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyls, twill, heat transfer, and sandblast
- Roland CutStudioTM Software included
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock
- Three-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*
View Detailed Specifications
Driving method Digital control servo motor Cutting method Media-moving method Acceptable media width 2 to 27.5 (50 to 700mm) Maximum cutting area Width:22.9 (584mm)
Length: 984 (25m)
Acceptable tool Special blade for CAMM-1 series Cutting speed 19.69 in/s (500 mm/s) (all directions) Blade force 30 to 250gf Mechanical resolution 0.000492 (0.0125mm) Software resolution 0.000984 (0.025mm) Distance accuracy(1) Error of less than 0.2% of distance traveled,
or 0.004 ( 0.1mm), whichever is greater
Repetition accuracy (1)(2) 0.004 ( 0.1mm) or less Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when loading printed material (1) (3) 0.04 (1mm) Interface USB interface
(compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 1.1)
Re-plot memory 2MB Instruction system CAMM-GL III Power supply Dedicated AC adapter
Input: AC 100 to 240 V 10 50/60 Hz 1.7A
Output:DC 24V, 2.8A
Power consumption Approx. 30W (including AC adapter)
Acoustic noise level during operation
70 dB(A) or less (according to ISO 7779)
40 dB(A) or less (according to ISO 7779)
Dimensions 33.5 (W) X 12.2 (D) X 9.25 (H) Weight 29.77 lbs [13.5 kg]
with stand 58 lb [26 kg]
Packed dimensions 38 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 15.3 (H) in.
[975 (W) x 450 (D) x 390 (H) mm]
Packed weight 39.7 lb (18 kg) Environment Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), humidity: 35 to 80 % (no condensation) Included items AC adapter, power cord, blade, blade holder, separating knife,
roller base, tweezers, test-use material, application tape,
USB cable, CD-ROM, user manual
*Free Ground Shipping on Parts; No Charge Labor for Items Sent Back to St. Louis for Repair or Replacement
*Price, Design, and Technical Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
Coming SoonComing Soon
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
Cut like never before and build you buinsess right from your desktop with the GS-24. Produce apparel, vehicle graphics, signs, decals and more with ultimate versatility, percision and reliability.