BEGINNER SCREEN PRINT SHOP START-UP KIT/PACKAGE Only $1,595.00 - Domestic Crating Included
At Lawson we know getting started can be difficult. There is much to buy and remember, with so many things going on around you. That's why we've brought together this collection of essentials to make your beginning a little easier. Find the package that best fits your needs and get started today.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products is a family owned and operated company that treats you like family. We offer all of our clients 24/7 technical and print support and FREE SHIPPING on all screen printing supplies through our E-store.
BEGINNER SCREEN PRINT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Lawson Scout 4 Color, 1 Station Press
- 16" x 16" Flash Dryer
- Flash Dryer Heating Pads for Curing
- Expo-NV #2024 Exposure Unit
- Multi Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Pro Kit
- Lawson Start Up Pro Chemical Kit
- Lawson Screen Printing Start Up Pro Supply Kit
- 24/7/265 Technical and Screen Printing Support
- Lawson's Textile Tech Class for 1 Person
The Included Multi-Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Pro Kit Includes:
- HPO-1550 Ultra White - 1 Quart
- MC-200 Black - 1 Quart
- MC-5140 Rojo Red - 1 Quart
- MC-902 Light Gold - 1 Quart
- MCO-797 Light Royal Blue - 1 Quart
- DT Thinner/Reducer #4 - 1 Quart
- WOW-100/MSB-100 Clear - 1 Quart
The Free Lawson Start Up Pro Chemical and Screen Printing Start Up Pro Supply Kit Includes:
- 20" x 24" Aluminum Screen Printing Frame with 110 Mesh - 4
- 4" Squeegee Cards for Clean Up - 4
- MD-100 Mesh Degreaser - 1 Quart
- 15" Emulsion Coater
- SBQ-501 Emulsion - 1 Quart
- Tex-Tite #1 Adhesive Spray Can
- Clog-Buster Spray Can
- 14" Hand Squeegee with 70 Durometer - 4
- Pellons 14" x 16" Combo Pack for Test Printing
- Blue Blockout Tape - 2" x 36 yard roll
- Thermo-Tels #5 for measuring temperature - 2 packs
Start your essential screen printing reference library with these best-selling books and videos. Tour a working shop and see each step in the job process with the Beginning Garment Screen Printing video. How To Print T-Shirts for Fun & Profit is designed for the new printer and includes sample forms. Screen making is demonstrated in the Ulano Direct Emulsion video and the mysteries of pricing are explained in the book, Pricing for Profits. $118
Newman Roller Frames can re-tighten mesh when it loses tension. Don't throw away perfectly good mesh just because it lost some tension and doesn't register or slows down your print stroke. MZX manual press - 12, 24 or 36 frame kits include an MZX Tool Kit with SDI Torque Wrench, mesh alignment clips, a 7-130 Newton tension meter, 2 corner softening tools, fabric protectors, written instructions and a roll of Newman Zone Tape.
MZX 23" x 26" OD Frames*
12 Frame Kit $1,366.63
24 Frame Kit $1,864.63
36 Frame Kit $2,362.63
Prices listed apply to frames with a square bar. Contact us for pricing on all roller frames.
With the Panel Frame, you can stretch your own frame in seconds. a unique, fast and earth-friendly concept in mesh to frame installment and reinstallment. Panel Frame is the evolution of screen frames for the textile and industrial screen print industry. Screens are assembled by installment of a specially designed mesh panel utilizing the hand tension tool. Mesh installment requires no glues or chemicals and is accomplished in less than one minute at high tension levels. Single color designs can be removed, stored and reinstalled for reruns. The assembly of the PanelFRAME requires very little space and no prior skill. The frame itself is patented and specially designed made of light weight aluminum that is 100% leak tested for years of performance.
Watch the Panel Frame Video - It's so easy!
Aluminum frames are about 1 pound lighter than wood so they're easier to spin and stop. Welded corners ensure they are consistently square. Tensioned under meter control the high quality polyester monofiliment mesh is attached with chemical resistant glue. Add them now and get the best pricing. You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $143.93 - $195.32
12 frames $287.85 - $382.58
We will back order if we are out of stock
As your shop develops, you'll need advanced supplies. In this package add-on we have:
- A Folding linen tester
- for examining screens and prints,4 Goop Scoops
- for scraping ink from screens and buckets
- Bucket Lid Opener
- Lawson Flat Brushes for degreasing, reclaim and ink cleaning.
- For cleaning screen corners we have a Lawson round brush
- At the press you need Press Wash 485
- for cleaning screens and for the toughest ink that blocks the image, we have a can of our Clog Buster screen opener.
- Once the job is done you will need our combination Ink Degradent & stain remover ID-360
- milder ID-320 Ink Degradent to remove pesky ink and stains
- To dispense your chemicals we have 4- 32oz Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles
Supply/Chemical Package Upgrade $210
Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands-On Screen Printing Class: This intensive two day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. This training is great for the beginner. We offer this class monthly at our St. Louis Facility, and by appointment in Atlanta.
You will need a washout sink for processing screens after they are exposed, cleaning off ink with degradent and removing the stencil. For tougher stencils you will need a power washer.