Express EX Automatic Screen Printing Press
The Express EX is an automatic screen printing press featuring AC Motor-Drive Print heads, state-of-the-art HMI interface, cassette screen loading, chopper-style squeegee & flood bar, quick-change platens and much more. The Lawson Express EX builds on the 20+ year experience of the innovative high-speed Express. The EX is designed to dramatically increase production, provide greater print consistency, minimize the physical stress of manually printing - all while being extremely simple to use, set-up and maintain. The EX Series of automatic t-shirt and garment and bag printers is also very compact, ranging in size from only 8.5' in diameter to 11', depending on number of colors.
- 7-Year Registration Warranty
- Modular Flex-Head Design
- AC Motor Drive Print Heads
- Head Bridge Supports
- Boom Control Box wtih Color Touch Screen
- Standard Print Stroke: 14" - 18", depending on model
- Multiple Stroke Capability on Any Print Head
- Front Micro-Registration with Indicator Grids
- Rear Micro-Registration
- Hi-Speed Air-Driven Carousel Rotation
- Aluminum Platens with Rubber
- Air-Frame Clamps with Clamp Bars
- Speed Rails for Easy Cassette Screen Loading
- Speed Platens - Interchangeable with popular competitors
- Auto-Balance Squeegee
- Squeegeelizer with Pressure Guage on Each Print Head
- Adjustable Frame Size
- Dual-Registration Bearings on Each Print Station
- Adjustable Print Stroke (front & rear)
- Set-Up Mode
- Adj. Print & Flood Speeds
- Easy-Adjust Print & Flood Angles
- Adj. Squeegee & Flood Pressure
- 4-Point Off-Contact Adjustments
- Single Point/Universal Off-Contact Adjustment Plates
- Adjustable Height Platens
- Standard Platen Size: 16" x 18"
- Bi-Directional Carousel for Set-Up & Registration
- Use Screen Frames up to 23" x 31" O.D.
- 2 Yr Limited Parts Warranty
- Air Required (not supplied)
- Award-Winning Exclusive Lock-n-Go Registration
- QZE Quartz Shuttle Flash
- Quartz Express Stationary Flash
- WiFi Remote Diagnostics & Cloud Dashboard
- Custom Print Stoke Lengths
- Air Compressor Packages
- Modular Head Pre-Wire
- Additional Squeegees & Flood Bars
- Youth, Child and Sleeve Platens
- Custom Platens
- On-Site, At Your Factory Labor Warranty
- On Site Installation & Training
View Detailed Specifications
Max. Image Area 14" x 16" 14" x 16" 14" x 16" 18" x 18" 18" x 18" Max. Frame Size 20" x 28" 20" x 28" 20" x 28" 23" x 31" 23" x 31" Std. Platen Size 16" x 18" 16" x 18" 16" x 18" 16" x 18" 16" x 18" Diameter 8' 4" 8' 4" 8' 6" 10' 8" 12' Electrical Requirements 120 volts,
Air Requirements @ 100 psi 8 cfm 10 cfm 6 cfm 10 cfm 10 cfm Est. Crated Weight - lbs 900 1,000 1,200 1,900 2,200 Est. Crate Size (W x L x H) 84" x 96" x 60" 84" x 96" x 60" 44" x 108" x 72" 49" x 120" x 70" 49" x 120" x 70"
*Free Ground Shipping on Parts; No Charge Labor for Items Sent Back to St. Louis for Repair or Replacement
*Price, Design, and Technical Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
Express EXThis is showing a 2-Color; 6-Station version of the EX. This customer wanted a "ridged" operator barrier. Standard is our interrupt cord for user safety.
Express EX Control BoxThis is showing the main color touch screen (boom control). Lawson features the most intuitive to HMI user-inteface in the industry. Colorful, menu-driven controls are easy-to-use and find. Even PDF manuals and tips are availabale to your press operator at the press of a button.
Express EX Front MicroShowing the Front Micro-Registration with Locator Grid. Rear-Micro is also standard on the Express EX.
Express EX - Internal CoreShowing the rigid, stable core of the Express EX. Twin eccentric roller-bearings ensure pinpoint screen-to-platen accuracy. As a result, Lawson is the only company to offer a comprehensive 7-Year Registration Warranty*.
Boom Control Box With Color touch Screen
AC Motor Driven Print Heads (Direct-Drive)
Squeegeelizer Pressure Controls
Side Screen Clamps
Air Frame Clamps
Quick Change Platens
Rubber-Clad Aluminum Platens
All-Station Double Roller Bearings Registration
Easy Leveling & Bolt Down Pads
Auto Dwell or Foot Pedal Start
Chopper Style Squeegee & Flood Bar
Front & Rear Micro Registration
Open & Easy Screen Access
The Express EX is great for screen printing on a variety of garments, textiles, bags and many ASI items.
The Express EX 4-Color press ships fully assembled so there are no expensive installation costs. Larger models must be shipped partially assembled and they do require installation.
Fully automated print heads are combined with an integrated high-speed automatic carousel. Roller bearing registration at each print station ensures pinpoint registration and consistency. An intutitive, user-friendly, color touch screen is easy to understand and use, no special training is required.
Standard Express EX Configurations:
2-Color; 6 Station Automatic
3-Color; 6-Station Automatic
4-Color; 6-Station Automatic
6-Color; 8-Station Automatic
8-Color; 10-Station Automatic
Why Buy the Lawson Express EX:
Easiest-to-Use Industry Automatic
Most Intutitive HMI Color Touch Screen
Customizable Flash Options
7-Year Registration Warranty
Smooth Squeegee & Flood Bar Chopper & Angle Adjustments
Easy Cassette Screen Loading
True-Glide Front & Rear Micro-Registration
Heavy-Duty Direct-Drive AC Motor Drive Print Heads
Interchangeable Platens wtih major brands
Designed, Manufactured & Assembled 100% in the U.S.A.