Express EX Automatic Screen Printing Press
The Express-EX is an automatic screen printing press featuring AC Motor-Drive Print heads, state-of-the-art HMI interface, cassette screen loading, chopper-style squeegee & flood bar, quick-change platens and much more. The Lawson Express EX builds on the 20+ year experience of the innovative high-speed Express. The EX is designed to dramatically increase production, provide greater print consistency, minimize the physical stress of manually printing - all while being extremely simple to use, set-up and maintain. The EX Series of automatic t-shirt and garment and bag printers is also very compact, ranging in size from only 8.5' in diameter to 11', depending on number of colors.
- 7-Year Registration Warranty
- Modular Flex-Head Design
- AC Motor Drive Print Heads
- Head Bridge Supports
- Boom Control Box wtih Color Touch Screen
- Standard Print Stroke: 17" - 21"; depending on model
- Multiple Stroke Capability on Any Print Head (up to 4)
- Front Micro-Registration with Indicator Grids
- Rear Micro-Registration
- Hi-Speed Air-Driven Carousel Rotation
- Aluminum Platens with Rubber
- Air-Frame Clamps with Clamp Bars
- Speed Rails for Easy Cassette Screen Loading
- Speed Platens - Interchangeable with popular competitors
- Auto-Balance Squeegee
- Squeegeelizer with Pressure Guage on Each Print Head
- Adjustable Frame Size
- Dual-Registration Bearings on Each Print Station
- Adjustable Print Stroke (front & rear)
- Set-Up Mode
- Adj. Print & Flood Speeds
- Easy-Adjust Print & Flood Angles
- Adj. Squeegee & Flood Pressure
- 4-Point Off-Contact Adjustments
- Single Point/Universal Off-Contact Adjustment Plates
- Adjustable Height Platens
- Standard Platen Size: 16" x 18"
- Bi-Directional Carousel for Set-Up & Registration
- Use Screen Frames up to 23" x 31" O.D.
- 2 Yr Limited Parts Warranty
- Air Required (not supplied)
- Award-Winning Exclusive Lock-n-Go Registration
- QZE Quartz Shuttle Flash
- Quartz Express Stationary Flash
- WiFi Remote Diagnostics & Cloud Dashboard
- Custom Print Stoke Lengths
- Air Compressor Packages
- Modular Head Pre-Wire
- Additional Squeegees & Flood Bars
- Youth, Child and Sleeve Platens
- Custom Platens
- On-Site, At Your Factory Labor Warranty
- On Site Installation & Training
Maximum Image Area 18" x 16" 18" x 16" 18" x 16" 22" x 18" 22" x 18" Maximum Frame Size 23" x 31" 23" x 31" 23" x 31" 23" x 31" 23" x 31" Standard Platen Size 16" x 22" 16" x 22" 16" x 22" 16" x 22" 16" x 22" Estimated Diameter 9' 9' 9' 11' 12.5' Electrical Requirements 220 volts,
Air Requirements @ 100 psi 3 cfm 6 cfm 8 cfm 10 cfm 10 cfm Estimated Crated Weight - lbs 900 1,000 1,200 1,900 2,200 Estimated Crate Size (W x L x H) 84" x 96" x 60" 84" x 96" x 60" 44" x 108" x 72" 49" x 120" x 70" 49" x 120" x 70"
*Free Ground Shipping on Parts; No Charge Labor for Items Sent Back to St. Louis for Repair or Replacement
*Price, Design, and Technical Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice
Express EX Top ViewTop View of the Express EX #68, shown with Head Bridge Supports.
Express EX Micro RegistrationShowing a close up of the Micro-Registeration, and one-side of the front adjustable off-contact.
Express EX Print CarriageShowing the Express EX Print Carriage, and the Speed Rails with Air Frame Clamps. (frame air clamps are individually controlled on the front of each print head, for easy operator convenience). Also shown is the easy-to-adjust squeegee angle adjustment.
Express EX Squeegee
Express EX Chopper & Angle AdjustA close up view of the single air cylinder chopper action, flood pressure control, and infinite angle adjustment.
Express EX - Registration Bearings and moreShowing the rigid, stable core of the Express EX. Twin eccentric roller-bearings ensure pinpoint screen-to-platen accuracy. As a result, Lawson is the only company to offer a comprehensive 7-Year Registration Warranty*.
Express Ex Cleaning Screen
Chopper Style Squeegee & Flood Bar
Air Frame Clamps
Front & Rear Micro Registration
Side Screen Clamps Cassette Loading
All-Station Double Roller Bearings Registration
AC Motor Driven Print Heads (Direct-Drive)
Squeegeelizer Pressure Controls
The Express-EX is great for screen printing on a variety of garments, textiles, bags and many ASI items.
The Express-EX 4-Color press ships fully assembled so there are no expensive installation costs. Larger models must be shipped partially assembled and they do require installation.
Fully automated print heads are combined with an integrated high-speed automatic carousel. Roller bearing registration at each print station ensures pinpoint registration and consistency. An intutitive, user-friendly, color touch screen is easy to understand and use, no special training is required.
Standard Express-EX Configurations:
2-Color; 6 Station Automatic
3-Color; 6-Station Automatic
4-Color; 6-Station Automatic
6-Color; 8-Station Automatic
8-Color; 10-Station Automatic
Why Buy the Lawson Express-EX:
Easiest-to-Use Industry Automatic
Most Intutitive HMI Color Touch Screen
Customizable Flash Options
7-Year Registration Warranty
Smooth Squeegee & Flood Bar Chopper & Angle Adjustments
Easy Cassette Screen Loading
True-Glide Front & Rear Micro-Registration
Heavy-Duty Direct-Drive AC Motor Drive Print Heads
Interchangeable Platens wtih major brands
Multiple Flash Ports (programmable): 2, 3 & 4 depending on size of press
Designed, Manufactured & Assembled 100% in the U.S.A.
Oddities Prints is ramping up business, expanding from a Mustang press to an additional Epress-EX automatic screen printing press