The Lawson Omega Dryer combines high-intensity, "color-blind" infrared heat with a reflective and fully insulated heat chamber that is specifically designed to maximize energy efficiency.
Lawson's exclusive design accelerates ink curing by utilizing variable-wavelength infrared, hot-air and reflective radiation.
Adjustable height heating elements can also be angled for caps and 3-D objects such as mugs or bottles.
If you are looking for a small and inexpensive GAS Dryer, consider the all new Lawson Omega GAS Express. It's great for curing both plastisol and water-based inks. And it is only 16' long: 4' In-Feed; 8' Heat Chamber; 4' Out-Feed; and uses standard 120 volt plug-in wiring (18 amps).
- Modular Design
- Adjustable "Quick Height" Heating Elements
- Adjustable Angle Heating Elements
- Adjustable "Boom" Control Panel
- Diagnostic Control/Monitor System
- Solid-State Electronic Temperature Controller
- Fail-Safe Thermocouple With Electronic Safety Back-Up
- Easy-Access Heat Chamber With Hinged Top
- Color-Blind Infrared Panels
- Adjustable Temperature Up To 495oF
- Complete-Wrap Insulation Package
- Triple-Wall Construction
- Ball Bearing Belt Support Rollers
- Direct-Drive Conveyor System
- Solid-State Belt Speed Controller
- Reversible Belt Direction
- Machine-Crowned Pulleys
- Four (4)-Point Belt-Tracking
- Heat Reflective "S & S Memory Belt"
- Reflective Infrared "Booster Lining"
- Rugged, Solid-Steel Construction
- Adjustable Entrance and Exit Door Opening
- Heat-Saver Plates
- Damper-Controlled Exhaust
- Exclusive "5-3-1 year" Warranty Program - 5 year structural, 3 year heater, 1 year everything else
- National Safety Code Certified/ETL (select models only)
- 10 Year Parts Warranty*
- Advanced Technology (AT) Package
- System 2 Jet/Hot-Air
- System 3 Jet/Hot-Air with Vacuumed Recovery and Bottom Exhaust
- Three (3)-Foot In-Feed or Out-Feed Belt Extensions...add as many as desired to customize your dryer
- Extra Floor Leg Supports (needed only with six (6)-foot extension modules)
- Two (2)-Foot Heat Chamber Modules for Extra Production Capability
- Exit (or entrance) Exhaust Hood
- Phase-Change Wiring
- Custom Design Features for Special Needs/Applications
- Split-Belt Dryers Available
- Export Electrics
*Pro-Rated Parts Warranty #915.1