What Is ChromaBlast
ChromaBlast™ Extreme Digital Color Imaging System - Heat transfer onto white or light colored fabrics in 100% cotton.
What you need to make ChromaBlast™ heat transfers:
- Select your printer (R1900, 4880) click here for ChromaBlast Epson Printers
- ChromaBlast™ Inks - choose dedicated inks for your printer (Note: Epson R1800 have a quick connect kit)
- Select your ChromaBlast™ transfer paper (8.5" x 11" and/or 11" x 17")
- Select your heat transfer press - click for many different sizes
- Imprintable blanks
What is an Extreme Digital Color Imaging System?
ChromaBlast™ is a unique patented ink and media combination driven by powerful print software to create the best cotton imaging system available. As heat and pressure is applied to the cotton, a chemical cross-link with cotton occurs. The result is a customized cotton shirt with soft hand, vibrant color and superior washability.
What is so unique about ChromaBlast™?
The key to the ChromaBlast™ Digital Color Imaging System is the chemical bonding between the ink and the coating on the media. Where the ink chemistry and the media coating chemistry touch, there is a cross–link reaction under heat and pressure that chemically bonds the image to the cotton. The cross–link creates a very strong and nearly permanent bond. Remove the paper and the image area is tattooed into the shirt itself. The overprint area from the media does physically transfer, but washes away because it has no ink to react to in the non-image area. The area around the image has a very light feel that becomes nearly imperceptible after one wash.
The final result is a vibrant, colorful image on the t–shirt that looks, feels and breathes like nothing else on the market. Imagine the ability to print what you want, when you want it. Now imagine all of this from the digital desktop printing system that uses environmentally friendly inks and can be operated right in your office by your graphic design or marketing staff.
How the ChromaBlast™ system works
- Create or import your artwork using a graphic program, like CorelDraw® or Photoshop®. Customize and control your color output through the ChromaBlast™ driver.
- Print your image using ChromaBlast™ inks, a standard Epson® printer, and high–quality ChromaBlast™ media.
- Using a standard heat press, cross–link the image onto cotton...
- Finish with an instant customized image ready for sale that feels and looks great wash after wash!
Minimum System Requirements for Epson R1900 and 4880
Pentium 4, 2.8GHz, 512 MB RAM
Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4
Recommended System Setup for Epson R1900 and 4880
Pentium 4, 3.0GHz, 1 GB RAM
ChromaBlast™ Driver (Color Correction) Software, an essential component to your success with ChromaBlast™ Inks for Epson Printer R1900 and 4880 are available for FREE with your first printer and/or ink cartridge purchase.
Professional Digital Color Imaging is Now Within Reach
ChromaBlast™ allows businesses of all sizes to power into the profitable garment decoration market without sacrificing image quality. With low start up costs and low costs per print, businesses can profit from the ChromaBlast™ system almost immediately. And because the system features the ChromaBlast™ driver, you can control your color and image quality output.
What Makes ChromaBlast™ Extreme Digital Imaging Special?
- Incredibly Soft Image Feel
- Vibrant Color – Wash After Wash
- Overprint Washes Away
- Affordable System
- Fast & Easy Customization