If you are planning to start a screen printing business, or any type of t-shirt printing shop, then we suggest looking into the value of buying a heat press.
Learn about the pros and cons of curing direct-to-garment ink and pretreat solution with either a conveyor dryer, or a heat press machine.
Getting pumped with this exclusive behind the scenes article on what Lawson is showing at the DAX Expo.
Temperature, time and environment all play a role in how to properly store screen printing emulsion.
Improper threading, poor thread quality, needle issues; these are common reasons why your thread breaks.
Screen printing with low cure inks can be hard, but in the end be worth it to your shop and your printing needs.
More Articles ...
- ICYMI: The Printing United 2019 Show
- 2019 NBM Charlotte Trade Show Preview
- The Printing United Sneak Peak for 2019
- ICYMI: Shirt Lab Atlanta Conference in 2019
- What to Know About Specialty Platen Options
- A Practical Guide to Starting a Screen Printing Business
- 2019 NBM Columbus Trade Show Preview
- Successful Business Models for Hybrid Screen Printing
- An Introduction to Hybrid Garment Printing
- Caring for Your Screen Printing Squeegee