Review this guide on features, pricing, and suitability to find which heat press suits your needs.
If you are planning to start any type of t-shirt printing shop, then we suggest looking into buying a heat press.
Temperature, time and environment all play a role in how to properly store screen printing emulsion.
Improper threading, poor thread quality, needle issues; these are common reasons why your thread breaks.
Screen printing with low cure inks can be hard, but in the end be worth it to your shop and your printing needs.
Pros and cons of curing DTG ink and pretreat solution with either a conveyor dryer, or a heat press machine.
Getting pumped with this exclusive behind the scenes article on what Lawson is showing at the DAX Expo.
More Articles ...
- Choosing the Right Flash Cure Unit for Your Shop
- ICYMI: The Printing United 2019 Show
- 2019 NBM Charlotte Trade Show Preview
- The Printing United Sneak Peak for 2019
- ICYMI: Shirt Lab Atlanta Conference in 2019
- What to Know About Specialty Platen Options
- A Practical Guide to Starting a Screen Printing Business
- 2019 NBM Columbus Trade Show Preview
- Successful Business Models for Hybrid Screen Printing
- An Introduction to Hybrid Garment Printing