Each leading direct-to-garment printer manufacturer extends a warranty to the consumer. Not all warranties are a like, shop smart when buying a DTG printer.
Listed are some key factors to finding the best white ink. White screen printing ink is a valuable asset to your shop. Find the best one that works for you.
One of the most common challenges for direct to garment printers is achieving a bright, brilliant print on dark or black garments. Get tips to succeed.
If you find yourself stuck or having trouble, read through this article to help troubleshoot.
Basic questions and guide for how to start running electricity to your new screen printing machine.
Having the proper humidity levels and environmental settings for your DTG printer will result in high quality prints.
How to grow your production rate by adding more DTG printers to your shop.
Top 10 questions to ask yourself when you are shopping for a conveyor dryer.
A breakdown explanation of the plastisol ink journey: from how it starts, to flashing then to official cured ink on a finished product.
As businesses suffer from the Coronavirus, here are some actions local St. Louis garment printing companies are doing to support the community.
More Articles ...
- Tips for Storing Your Epson DTG Printer
- How to Manage Your Business During Downtime
- When Adding DTG Printing Services Are Good For Business
- Digital Screen Printing Hybrid Question
- Lawson Academy: Classroom Series
- How to Choose the Right Heat Press
- The Value of a Heat Press For T-Shirt Printing
- Cure DTG Ink: Conveyor Dryer vs Heat Press
- How to Store Liquid Screen Printing Emulsion & Capillary Film
- DAX KC MO Trade Show 2020 Exclusive Preview