HOBBY SCREEN PRINT SHOP START-UP KIT/PACKAGE Only $1,499.99- Domestic Crating and Textile Tech Class for One Person Included
Have you ever wondered how to print t-shirts in your home, garage or small space? Lawson's Hobby Screen Printing Start Up Package is the best for those wanting to start screen printing for fun, a band or as an arts & craft activity. This screen print package includes the essential printing equipment needed to get going right away. With Lawson's screen printing kit you can start printing tshirts, garments, hoodies, koozies and other items right away.
Lawson Screen & Digital Products is a family owned and operated company that treats you like family. We offer all of our clients 24/7 technical and print support and FREE SHIPPING on all screen printing supplies through our E-store.
Lawson's Hobby Start Up Screen Printing Kit and Supplies is Capable of printing 40 - 60 shirts per hour with an average cost as low as 5 cents per tshirt. You can still produce professional quality prints with this affordable and low priced t-shirt printing kit.
Hobby Screen Print Package Includes:
- Lawson Scout 1 Color, 1 Station Press
- 16" x 16" Flash Dryer
- Table Top Quartz Exposure Unit
- Multi-Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Kit
- Lawson Start Up Chemical Kit
- Lawson Screen Printing Start Up Supply Kit
- 24/7/365 Technical and Screen Printing Support
- Lawson's Textile Tech Class for 1 Person
The Included Multi-Tech Plastisol Ink Start Up Kit Includes:
- HPO-1550 Ultra White - 1 Quart
- MC-200 Black - 1 Quart
- MC-5140 Rojo Red - 1 Quart
- MCO-797 Light Royal Blue - 1 Quart
- DT Thinner/Reducer #4 - 1 Quart
The Free Lawson Start Up Chemical Kit and Screen Printing Start Up Supply Kit Includes:
- MD-100 Mesh Degreaser - 1 Quart
- 15" Emulsion Coater
- SBQ-501 Emulsion - 1 Quart
- Tex-Tite #1 Adhesive Spray Can
- 14" Hand Squeegee with 70 Durometer
- 20" x 24" Screen Printing Aluminum Frame with 110 Mesh
- Thermo-Tels #5 for measuring temperature - 2 packs
- Garment Printing Made Easy Book
Start your essential screen printing reference library with these best-selling books and videos. Tour a working shop and see each step in the job process with the Beginning Garment Screen Printing video.
Newman Roller Frames can re-tighten mesh when it loses tension. Don't throw away perfectly good mesh just because it lost some tension and doesn't register or slows down your print stroke. MZX manual press - 12, 24 or 36 frame kits include an MZX Tool Kit with SDI Torque Wrench, mesh alignment clips, a 7-130 Newton tension meter, 2 corner softening tools, fabric protectors, written instructions and a roll of Newman Zone Tape.
MZX 23" x 26" OD Frames*
12 Frame Kit $1,366.63
24 Frame Kit $1,864.63
36 Frame Kit $2,362.63
Prices listed apply to frames with a square bar. Contact us for pricing on all roller frames.
With the Panel Frame, you can stretch your own frame in seconds. a unique, fast and earth-friendly concept in mesh to frame installment and reinstallment. Panel Frame is the evolution of screen frames for the textile and industrial screen print industry. Screens are assembled by installment of a specially designed mesh panel utilizing the hand tension tool. Mesh installment requires no glues or chemicals and is accomplished in less than one minute at high tension levels. Single color designs can be removed, stored and reinstalled for reruns. The assembly of the PanelFRAME requires very little space and no prior skill. The frame itself is patented and specially designed made of light weight aluminum that is 100% leak tested for years of performance.
Watch the Panel Frame Video - It's so easy!
Aluminum frames are about 1 pound lighter than wood so they're easier to spin and stop. Welded corners ensure they are consistently square. Tensioned under meter control the high quality polyester monofiliment mesh is attached with chemical resistant glue. Add them now and get the best pricing. You choose the mesh counts.
6 frames $143.93 - $195.32
12 frames $287.85 - $382.58
We will back order if we are out of stock
As your shop develops, you'll need advanced supplies. In this package add-on we have:
- A Folding linen tester for examining screens and prints
- 4 Goop Scoops for scraping ink from screens and buckets
- Bucket Lid Opener
- Lawson Flat Brushes for degreasing, reclaim and ink cleaning.
- For cleaning screen corners we have a Lawson Round Brush
- At the press you need Press Wash 485
- For cleaning screens and for the toughest ink that blocks the image, we have a can of our Clog Buster screen opener.
- Once the job is done you will need our combination Ink Degradent & Stain Remover ID-360
- Milder ID-320 Ink Degradent to remove pesky ink and stains.
- To dispense your chemicals we have 4- 32oz Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles.
Supply/Chemical Package Upgrade $210
Textile Tech 2-Day Intensive Hands-On Screen Printing Class: This intensive two day screen printing workshop offers a broad range of information and hands-on printing experience. This training is great for the beginner. We offer this class monthly at our St. Louis Facility, and by appointment in Atlanta.
You will need a washout sink for processing screens after they are exposed, cleaning off ink with degradent and removing the stencil. For tougher stencils you will need a power washer.